Arguably a tattoo is the ultimate way to demonstrate our love for our Moms, but ironically many Moms freak at the thought of their kids getting inked. Luckily we've come up with a genius solution. For this challenge, we want you to create a tattoo design that would impress even your dear old Mother. And just to keep her extra sweet, we’d like you to submit your design on an iPhone case or tee - a less painful and way more Mom-pleasing way to show off your finest work.
Your tattoo design should be super cool - you won't need to wear it permanently, but your design should be something awesome enough to have inked. Not only will you make your Mom proud, you might just bag yourself some rather excellent prizes.
1st place: $1000 cash prize, 25 temporary tattoos of your design, and your winning design printed on a tshirt/hoodie style and size of your choice
2nd place: $500 cash prize, 25 temporary tattoos of your design, and your winning design printed on a tshirt/hoodie style and size of your choice
3rd place: $100 cash prize, 25 temporary tattoos of your design, and your winning design printed on a tshirt/hoodie style and size of your choice
To enter, first upload your work to Redbubble then log in to the challenge with your Facebook or Strutta account to add your entry. Entries are limited to two per person and should be design or illustration based. We're not looking for a photo of your tattoos (as lovely as they may be). See our challenge requirements for more.
After the submission period is over, Redbubble will select finalists based on the quality, artistic merit, and uniqueness of the designs, after which the public will have a chance to vote. Check back on this site on May 30th to vote for your favorites. Voting will be open until June 5.
We know you're itching to get started, but please read these important bits before you submit your design.
All entries must meet the following criteria:
• Entries should be design or illustration based; we're not looking for a photo of your tattoos (as lovely as they may be)
• Entries must be original, exclusively created and owned by entrant, and the entrant must have all rights necessary to submit the entry.
• Entries may be submitted by uploading through the Redbubble website and submitting the form at http://redbubble-tattoo.strutta.com.
• Entries must not previously have been publicly available on Redbubble.com.
• Entries may not contain images of any individuals who are under 18 years of age or who have not provided their authorization. By submitting an image of any individual under the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence, you represent that you have received permission from such minor’s parent or legal guardian to include such minor’s image.
• Entries may not contain material that is obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or violate any law. Entries must be appropriate for viewing by the general public; appropriateness will be determined by Sponsor.
Sponsor reserves the right to reject any entry for any reason.
|Round name||Starts on||Ends on|
|Submission round||May 8, 2013 @ 9:00 AM (PDT)||May 28, 2013 @ 5:00 PM (PDT)|
|Judging round||May 28, 2013 @ 5:01 PM (PDT)||May 30, 2013 @ 10:59 AM (PDT)|
|Voting round||May 30, 2013 @ 11:00 AM (PDT)||June 5, 2013 @ 5:00 PM (PDT)|